The many benefits of Green Tripe
Green Tripe is a natural product that boasts amazing amounts of enzymes, good bacteria and nutrients contributing to a well rounded diet. green tripe is derived from the stomach of cattle or sheep and is used to support the function of the gastrointestinal system.
Feeding Green Tripe helps to:
· Improve the coat – more radiance and shine, treats dandruff, richer colour.
· Firm and shape the stools
· Increase vitality and energy levels
· Aid digestion
· Stimulate the appetite – with its strong smell it can entice picky eaters or elderly dogs who may have a limited sense of smell.
· Promote the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response to help ease canine arthritis pain
· Assist dogs with chronic yeast infections
It is important to purchase tripe which has had as little processing or heat treatment as possible to help preserve it’s effectiveness. green tripe contains:
Probiotics: Raw Green Tripe contains lactobacillus acidophilus, a type of bacteria that originates in an animal’s gut. this improves gut health by controlling populations of harmful bacteria like escherichia coli and salmonella. a healthy gut also promotes a healthier immune system.
Essential Fatty Acids: the correct balance of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids has an anti-inflammatory effect both on the gut and elsewhere in the body.
Digestive Enzymes: natural green tripe contains enzymes which aid digestion by breaking down food within the gastrointestinal tract making nutrients more accessible.